Long Beach is no different than any other American city - it too has been hit hard by the economic downturn. Here are some tips and techniques to save money when shopping for groceries online.
2) Use the "sort by price" feature. Here's an example, looking at mint ice cream.
3) When you do sort by price, make sure you're paying attention to the cost per unit measurements.
Here's another ice cream example (are you getting hungry?):
In the example above, even though the first item is cheaper, note that the price per quart is $15.91. You can see this information right underneath the price. For the Breyers ice cream, the price per quart is $2.33. Although the Ben and Jerry's is cheaper, the Breyers is the better value.
4) Enter in your club card at some point. You don't have to do this at first, but at some point you should click into your Account link and fill out this info.
Once you've entered in your Club Card number, you can sort for specials and automatically receive the discounts.
Don't worry if you don't see the discounts applied at checkout; they are applied when your groceries are delivered.
5) Pick a cheaper delivery window. When picking a grocery delivery window, note that the delivery charges are all not the same. Pick a cheaper window to save a few bucks. Also, the larger the window, the cheaper the price.
Here are the prices for a 2 hour grocery delivery window:
And here are the prices for a 4 hour grocery delivery window:
6) Use online coupons and promo codes. On our Find Coupons page, we'll show you how to easily find coupons and promo codes for the products you like. Using hard copy coupons is a pain, but with online grocery delivery it's all right there when you shop.
Here's how grocery delivery is able to save you time and money.
Long Beach grocery delivery services and delivery area.
How to shop, use personal shoppers and pick delivery windows.
How you can save big when using online grocery delivery.
Most grocery delivery services only accept digital coupons.
Find promo codes and two-for-one specials.